Ways to View Our Family Tree:
- Ancestry.com Version of the Tree
- Local Version on Scifres.com
- Micheal David Scifres – 20 Generations
- Caroline Leigh Coker – 20 Generations
- Wall Chart of 7 Generations
- Fan Chart of 9 Generations
Family Photo Sets:
- Adams, Luttrell, Curry and Snyder
- Coker and Saxon
- Dawson, Martin and Sinnett
- Potts, Lane and Davis
- Russell, Davis and Jones
- Ancestry.com – Discover your ancestors with the world’s largest family history website. Start a family tree, browse census records and more online at Ancestry.com.
- Family Search – Search for family ancestors. Billions of free family tree, family history, ancestry, genealogy and census records.
- Geni – Create your family tree and invite relatives to share. Search 80 million profiles and discover new ancestors. Share photos, videos and more.
- Find A Grave – Resource for finding the final resting places of famous folks, friends and family members. With millions of names, it’s an invaluable tool for genealogist and history buffs.
- WorldCat.org – Allows you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. It contains over 1.5 billion books contained in over 10,000 libraries globally. You can see where the nearest copy of a book is so you are able to request an interlibrary loan or go check it out directly.
- Internet Archive Text Archive – The Internet Archive Text Archive contains a wide range of fiction, popular books, children’s books, historical texts and academic books available for free download. This collection is open to the community for the contribution of any type of text, many licensed using Creative Commons licenses. Document types available are: HTML, PDF, B/W PDF, EPUB (beta), Kindle (beta), Daisy (beta), Full Text and DjVu.
- Family Tree DNA – Establish DNA fingerprints for the purpose of determining ancestral pedigrees. Testing is available to both amateur and professional genealogists.
- YSearch.org – Allows people that have used with the different DNA testing companies to search for matches and compare results.
- My Canvas – Create and customize high-quality photo books, collage posters and calendars.
- My Tree And Me – These non-traditional family trees beautifully illustrate the family connections that make us who we are.
- PHPGEDView – An Open Source PHP application that will import your GED file(s) and allow you to manage your own family tree database via MySQL and PHP. It if very powerful, allows multiple trees, various reports, collaborative contributions and much much more.
Map and Location Resources
- Visualization of North American Colonization (1750-2008) – This is a great visualization of the colonization and occupation of North America from 1750-2008 by Non-Native Americans.
- Counties of Kentucky – This page shows when counties in Ky were created and from which other counties.
- Counties of Pennsylvania – This page shows when counties in PA were created and from which other counties.
- Counties of Virginia – This page shows when counties in VA were created and from which other counties.